EICEA educates students in administration, economics, management, and hospitality. The objectives of its programmes are to encourage a local, global, and multicultural vision of business, to provide skills for innovation and entrepreneurship, and to strengthen the willingness to serve so as to raise social standards.
In addition, EICEA promotes intellectual inquiry and research that contributes to the development of new knowledge and solutions to strengthen businesses as well as to promoting collaborative work between the university, state and private sector, as well as public and non-governmental organizations.
EICEA will be recognized in national and international academic and business environments for:
- Educating students to become graduates with a global vision of business, a spirit of service, and skills for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- A specialized educational model in programs associated with economics and management.
- An academic portfolio with high-quality standards and academic excellence that includes undergraduate programmes, specializations, and Master’s degrees, as well as (in the near future) a doctoral program.
- Producing and transferring knowledge that both helps organizations advance and benefits social standards.
- Contributing to the transformation of the neighbouring geographical area through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Strengthening an institutional culture that favours innovation and entrepreneurship in all of its functions.
- Strengthening research in all EICEA’s strategic areas.
- Develop internationalisation by establishing and strengthening links with strategic international partners, promoting IaH, increasing inbound and outbound mobility of faculty and students (undergraduates and postgraduates), and promoting self-assessment that maintains high quality standards for international accreditations.
- Consolidate ERS on the surrounding area of influence through projects and social outreach activities.
- Ensure the quality, relevance, and coherence of curricula.
- Contribute to integral learning, academic performance, and student success.
- Strengthen the administrative and financial management of the school.