Perform registration. Click here


Full payment of the selected weeks.

How to pay?

Wire transfer from abroad (USD)

Payment for the course may be made from abroad in American Dollars through any bank, via wire transfer to the university’s international account. A form will be sent for you to fill out and present at your bank for the transaction.

Bank deposit in Colombia

Payment for the course may be made in Colombian pesos via a bank deposit in the university’s bank account in Bancolombia. For this option, please request the data of the bank account in advance. The amount in Colombian pesos will be determined by the exchange rate of the day.

Credit card

The course can be paid with a credit card through the university’s web page or directly on campus.

Reimbursement policy: Payment for Spanish courses is non-refundable. There may be exceptions.
Important: Please take into account that payment in cash at the University must be in Colombian pesos. Payments from abroad must be in American dollars.

Once we confirm the payment we will send you the instructions to take the test online.


Have Student Visa or Permit stamp Entry and Stay (PIP 2)

The University of La Sabana will provide the necessary documents so you can perform the procedure at the embassy or consulate, as appropriate.

Please ensure that the health and accident insurance is valid during the period is in the country and has adequate coverage.

Before you start classes, please email to  all the documents listed above:

  1. Passport.
  2. Visa or Permit.
  3. Health insurance with coverage in Colombia.


Student Visa

Students taking a course at our university for more than 12 weeks (3 months) or need a tourist visa to enter the country time must apply for a student visa at the embassies and consulates of Colombia abroad or in the office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Colombia.

We recommend obtaining a visa before arriving in the country. To apply for the visa, students must print the letter of acceptance and Certificate of Existence and Legal Representation of the University.

Seal Entry Permit and Stay (PIP2)

Students who undertake a Spanish course at our university for less than 12 weeks time and not required to process a visa to enter Colombia as tourists must apply the stamp Entry Permit and Stay (PIP2). This seal is obtained showing the letter of acceptance from the University of La Sabana to the immigration officer at the airport in Colombia.

NOTE: If the student is in our country with stamp tourist (TU) and decides to take a Spanish course at our university, should contact the Office of Migration Colombia to request change to Entry and Stay Permit (PIP2).