At the end of the course participants will have a thorough understanding of what creativity is, what creativity blocks are and how and why creativity techniques work.
They will have used all the techniques to develop new creative business ideas and develop those ideas to final project proposals. The course comes along with all the theoretical background needed to develop creative ideas. It is complemented by workshops and facilitated group works. In this group works, participants will have the chance to develop their ideas in a team and work out a project proposal in accordance with the slogan of the course: “From a creative idea to successful marketing”.
Creativity in individuals
- Human traits in creativity intelligence, personality, perception and their link to creativity
- Creativity blockers
- Creativity techniques for individuals
Creativity in teams
- Team dynamics
- Idea generation in teams
- Creativity techniques in teams
Creativity in organizations
- Business plan development
- Communication of ideas in teams and organizations
- Presentation methods in organizations
|Hesamedin Ostad, Ph.D|
|Vienna University of Technology|
|Claudia Umanzor Zelaya|
|Universidad de La Sabana|
Idioma: inglés No. horas: 32
Horario: 9:00 a.m. a 12:30 m. y de 1:30 p.m. a 4:30 p.m.
Inicio: martes 5 de junio Fin: sábado 9 de junio
Asesorías a Proyectos Finales
- Inicio: martes 12 de junio
- Fin: viernes 15 de junio
- Horario: 9:00 a.m. a 1:00 p.m.
- AE, ANI, AMLI, A&S y GAS: Creatividad, Innovación y Diseño de Producto y Servicio - 3 créditos
- EYFI: 2 créditos electivos