COURSE ID: 669724
CATALOG NUMBER: 4425OPMA
COURSE DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVE
The course covers main aspects within the field of Operations Management. The course starts with an introduction to Operations Management and their linkages with other business functions and it seeks participants to understand the difference between product manufacturing and services operations, as well as to provide orientation on various issues related to operations design, planning and scheduling. Emerging concepts and trends in operations management will also be covered.
- Teacher V.G. Venkatesh: Starts on tuesday june 5 and finish saturday june 16 of 2018.
- Teacher Rafael Henriquez: Starts on monday june 25 and finish friday june 29 of 2018.
DIRECTED TO: Open to all public.
- Administración de Negocios Internacionales: Modelo para la Toma de Decisiones
- Administración de Mercadeo y Logística Internacional y Administración de Empresas: Optimización de Operaciones
- Gastronomy: Probability and Statistics I
- For all: Level 5 of english.
Monday to friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m