Medical Rotations in Colombia are conceived as a period of one year of academic internship for Medicine students in health institutions (Hospitals and clinics), prior to their graduation.
- Student's application letter requesting the rotation.
- Grade certification of all undergraduate studies prior to the application date.
- Medical Insurance with full coverage in Colombia.
- Contact information of the Academic Director or Rotations Coordinator at home institution.
- B1 level of Spanish certified by the home university.
- Request form
* Students coming from non-partner universities must pay USD$120 fee that includes welfare university cost and internship per week.
Every international student who wants to do a medical rotation in Colombia must follow the appropriate migratory procedure -according to the country of origin- that authorices him/her to enter the country as a student. The "tourist" migratory status does not allow this kind of academic activity, thus constituting monetary sanction for the student and preventing him/her from carrying out the rotation.