This course will address two broad themes: customer-centric value-based marketing and customer data analytics. Students will explore what customer relationship management means. The customer lifecycle will be introduced as an integrating framework, and the importance of customer profitability and lifetime value as a criterion in CRM decisions will be emphasized.
The course will also emphasize the analysis of customer database, with a particular focus on different types of predictive models (e.g., whether a customer will respond to a marketing offer, whether a customer will churn, or which products a customer would be most likely to buy next). The course will introduce issues, techniques, and terminology associated with database marketing and data mining.
- Rapidly emerging marketing arena
- Customer-centric marketing
- Importance of the customer lifecycle and customer valuation in CRM decisions
- Analytical CRM and how it can help accomplish strategic marketing initiatives and improve firm profitability
- Modeling and data mining techniques for database marketing
Idioma: inglés No. horas: 36
Horario: 9:00 a.m. a 1:00 p.m.
Inicio: martes 4 de junio Fin: viernes 14 de junio
|Maged Ali, Posdoctorado|
|University of Essex, UK|
- AE, ANI, AMLI y A&S: 3 créditos de Cátedra de analítica aplicada del Minor en Marketing Analytics o 3
- EYFI: Electiva – 2 créditos
- GAS: Electiva – 3 créditos