The total cost of the program includes the following:
- Tuition fee
- Airport pick-up
- Welcome lunch at La Universidad de La Sabana
- City tour of Bogota
- 60hr Spanish language program
- Transport to and from activities, guides and entrance fees
- Home-stay accommodation in Bogota. Includes: individual bedroom, breakfast, dinner and laundry service once a week or washer available on site.
- Farewell lunch
Participants are required to have international health insurance that covers both accidents and illnesses for the full length of stay in Colombia.
Costs for 2018
Students from partner universities (tuition fee is waived): USD 1,950*
Students from non-partner universities: USD 2,450*
* When making a bank transfer, students must pay directly in their local currency, so that all currency exchange fees are covered by the sender. All bank fees connected to the transfer must be borne by the sender. This means that La Sabana University has to receive the exact amount indicated